prep time 15 minutes
bake time 20 minutes
serves 8 people
This cheesecake cups made of puff pastry cups hold a creamy, rich filling made with cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Customize them by topping with your favorite fruit (I used cherry toping). They are a real treat and really simple to make!
- 1 package 8 5″ by 5″ puff pastry sheets. ( you can use regular puff pastry sheets, just cut them into the squares or circles)
- 8 oz cream cheese or farmer cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 can of cherry cake topping
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- preheat the oven to 350 F
- Place puff pastry dough into muffin tins . I used cupcake linings , but you can just grease the tins.
- Stir the cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl with a whisk. Add eggs and vanilla extract into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon about 2 table spoons cream cheese mixture into each pastry cup
- Place pan into the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until pastry is golden
- Take out of oven, let it cool .
- Top each cup with 2tbsp cheery cake toping and serve
2 thoughts on “Cheesecakes cups”
My favorite easy dessert, on the list. I want to try them out if we have a family reunion. Still wear masks.
Comments are closed.