prep time 15 minute, baking time 15 minutes
Raspberry Puff pastry is sweet, fruity, delicious dessert made using puff pastry , cream cheese and raspberries. A quick and easy recipe that can be made in minutes.
- 1 package puff pastry dough
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream + 2tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C
- Mix softened cream cheese with sour cream and powdered sugar
- Roll out thawed pastry sheet and cut into a square
4.Make another cut around the corners of each square, without cutting the middle part – see the picture. You’ll be able to figure it better by looking at the next pictures as well.
5.Place 1 tbsp cream cheese mixture in the middle of dough squire. Then lift up the outer corner towards the middle of the cream cheese. Repeat the procedure for the other corners. Stick them together well with your finger. Place raspberry in the middle and corners of each pastry. Brush pastry with egg wash.aking sheet
6. Place baking sheet with pastries in to preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden
7. Take out of oven , let them cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve