prep time 15 minutes
coking time 5 minutes
serve 4 people
This Shrimp Appetizer is served with eggs and creamy avocado. It’s an easy, cold appetizer recipe to serve at any party or Holiday gathering.
This is one of the easiest appetizer recipes ever and always gets raves whenever I make it for parties. With all these flavorful and rich ingredients, its sure to be a keto favorite
- 6 eggs ,hard boiled
- 2 large California Avocado halved and pitted
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1tbsp olive oil
Marinade for Shrimp:
- 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Peel the eggs and cut in two, remove yoks.
- Combine all marinade ingredients into a large resealable bag and add in the shrimp. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash avocado , egg yoks in a bowl and add in salt and pepper, to taste plus the lemon juice.
- Preheat a pan to medium high. Add 1 tbsp olive oil. Once heated, place shrimp on pan and let fry for 2 minutes and then flip over and cook for another couple of minutes, until pink and cooked through. Take off the pan and let cool.
5.Place halves egg whites on serving dishes.
6.Spread a spoonful of the mashed avocado egg mixture onto each egg white .
7.Top with a shrimp. Serve and enjoy!