prep time 15 minutes ,serves 2 people
This Smoked Salmon Avocado salad is drizzled in a lemon olive oil dressing that complements the smoky salmon ,creamy avocado and crunchy vegetables. This is a simple recipe you can make under 20 minutes full of flavor. This salad is Keto and Paleo Friendly.
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- To make a dressing, in the small bowl whisk olive oil , lemon juice , salt and pepper.
- In the salad bowl combine sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, lemons, avocado .
- Place into a serving dish and top with the smoked salmon.
- Drizzle salad with dressing and serve