15 min prep time, serve 6 people
Three Bean Salad the best for quick side dishes. Packed with protein and fiber and when they’re made without mayo, they’re perfect for serving on a hot summer day!
- 15.5 oz garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 15.5 oz red beans, drained and rinsed
- 15.5 oz cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt, black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add the garbanzo beans, red beans, cannellini beans, garlic, chopped red onion, diced tomato, red bell pepper, chopped parsley, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to make your vinaigrette dressing. Pour vinaigrette over the ingredients in the large bowl and toss well to coat.
- Transfer the salad to the refrigerator for several hours to allow the beans to soak up the flavor of the dressing.