prep time 15 minutes, cooking time 30 minutes, serves 6 people
Tortilla egg and cheese cups make a great breakfast ,appetizer or starter for your branch or any gathering. These egg cups are easily customizable with your favorite veggies and protein
- 6 tortillas (6 inch)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large mushroom, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1cup spinach, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Spray large 6 cup muffin tin
- Cut 4 sides of tortilla 1 inch long, and place into the muffin tins to form a cup.
4.In the bowl whisk 6 eggs , salt , pepper with sour cream. Add rest of ingredients in to egg mixture and mix to combine.
5.Pour the equally into the prepared muffin tins ( into the tortillas).
6.Bake in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven until set, 20 to 25 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.