prep time 15 minutes, cooking time 30 minutes
The Spicy Chicken Wings are baked in the oven are ultra crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup blue cheese dip
- Preheat the oven to 425F/ 210C
- Wash and cut chicken wings into 3 sections, discard wing tip sections and place in bowl.
- Add sriracha sauce , salt and mix to coat the wings completely . let it a side foe 10-15 minutes.
- Place the wings on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Transfer the sheet with wings into oven . Bake the wings in middle rack turn once after 15 minutes then allow to bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the skin is golden brown.
6.Take out from the oven and serve with blue cheese dip, or with dip of your choice.