prep time 10 minutes, cooking time 6 minutes
These Shrimp tacos are a quick and easy dinner idea, ready in 30 minutes or less, while still full of flavor! These are a real crowd pleaser that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 cup Red cabbage, chopped
- 2 avocado , sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot , grated
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- cilantro , chopped
- 8 6-inch tortillas, warmed
- 1 cucumber , diced
- 2 tomato ,diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt & ½ tsp pepper
- In the small bowl mix all the spices. Season the shrimp with seasoning . Then sauté the shrimp in oil in a non-stick pan until they are cooked through.
- While the shrimp are cooking, prepare the toppings; shred cabbage, cube avocado, dice cucumber, tomato, carrots, and chop cilantro .
- Warm tortillas in large skillet medium-high heat; cook, turning once, for about 2 minutes or until heated through. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Make a sauce: in the small bowl mix mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce and lemon juice.
- Serve shrimp in tortillas with slaw, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado; drizzle with sauce. Garnish your shrimp tacos with fresh cilantro leaves.