20 min prep time, 25 min baking time, serves 6 people
This Cinnamon Roll Cake dessert has a similar flavor to cinnamon rolls but in a simpler cake form. By using premade dough you will cut down on the time it takes to make it, all while keeping that same great homemade taste. You can use the traditional cinnamon frosting, but we recommend the vanilla icing included in the recipe below.
- 2 cans of cinnamon roll dough
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a loaf pan. Open the cans of cinnamon rolls and lay the pieces two at time across the pan.
- Alternate the cinnamon rolls apple slices.
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top of the cake.
- Place the pan into the preheated oven and bake it for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, mix the powdered sugar with the milk and vanilla. This will be the icing for the next step.
- Take out the cake from the oven and let if cool for 15 minutes. Put the vanilla icing in a piping back and drizzle the top of the cake with icing.
2 thoughts on “Cinnamon Roll Cake”
Comments are closed.