prep time 15 minutes, cooking time 15 minutes, serves 8 people
- 1.5 lbs flank steak
- 1 package mini flour taco shells
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber , diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Place the flank steak in a 9×13 pan. Sprinkle salt, pepper, cumin over the steak and let marinate for 30 minutes, at room temperature.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Place steak directly on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and let the steak rest on a cutting board, covered with foil, for 10 minutes.
- While the steak is resting, wash and dice all vegetable
- In small bowl mix mayonnaise with sriracha chili sauce. and transfer to piping bag.
- Cut the steak into strips, against the grain. Place steak strips in the mini flour tortillas and top with red onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and cilantro . Squeeze the sauce over tacos ,if desired. Serve warm.