Prep time 20 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
Serves 6 people
If you like the plain yogurt this soup is for you. This refreshing Yogurt Soup from plain yogurt and lots of fresh herbs will make you happy on hot summer days.
- 5 cups of Greek plain yogurt
- 2 cups of water
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of dill, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1/3 bunch of fresh mint, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 seedless cucumbers, chopped
- 5 hard boiled eggs, diced
- Salt to taste.
- Place the yogurt in a large bowl with the mint, dill, garlic, eggs. cilantro, cucumber and garlic
2,Add the water a little at time, mix it and bring to until a soup-like consistency is reached.
3.Stir in salt, taste and add more if required. Chill in refrigerator for about two hours before serving.